About Clyde Armory
Clyde Armory was founded in 1991 by Andrew Clyde, a 28-year Navy veteran, and incorporated in the state of Georgia as an S-Corp in 2009. We began retail sales in a 1,400 sq. ft. facility in 1999, expanded to a 2,900 sq. ft. facility in September, 2004, and are currently in our new 12,500 sq. ft. armory as of April, 2010. Our main location is a re-creation of the original Cook & Brother Armory built here in Athens in 1862. Our second location opened in 2014 in Warner Robins' Galleria Square shopping complex.
It is our company's goal to provide both reasonable pricing and excellent service to the general public and to the Law Enforcement community regarding firearms, ammunition, optics, lights, and related tactical and self-defense equipment. Clyde Armory, Inc. has been federally licensed since 1991, dealing with Law Enforcement agencies since 1993, serving the public since 1999, and serving our online customers at clydearmory.com since 2005.
Clyde Armory, Inc. is currently Colt Defense and Daniel Defense's largest Law Enforcement Distributor in the nation. We are also factory-direct with Heckler & Koch, Smith & Wesson, Beretta/Benelli, O.F. Mossberg, Surefire, and MagTech, amongst others.
Clyde Armory has maintained a steady growth in sales since 1999. The first employees were hired in 2002; and with two locations, we now have 26 employees including 8 specific Law Enforcement reps.
Directions to Stores:
From Athens, head west on Atlanta Highway toward Statham and Winder. Clyde Armory is located on the right before you reach US-78.
From GA-316, take the US-78 E/US-78 W/GA-10 ramp to Bogart and Monroe. Turn left onto GA-10 E/US-78 E/Monroe Highway. Turn right onto Atlanta Highway. Clyde Armory will be on the immediate left.
4800 Atlanta Hwy
Athens, GA 30606
CLYDE ARMORY WARNER ROBINS
4025 Watson Blvd Suite 110
Warner Robins, GA 31093