Aimpoint CompM4 (12309)
Aimpoint CompM4 12309, Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief, No Mount
ALL OPTICS MUST SHIP TO THE CUSTOMER'S BILLING ADDRESS. Orders placed with an optic shipping to a separate address (other than that of an FFL holder) will be cancelled.
High or low battery compartment
To accommodate our customers, the CompM4 series of sights are available in two versions:
- The CompM4 offers a high battery compartment. This is the product shown here.
- The CompM4s offers a low battery compartment. Follow link to see the CompM4s.
In all other aspects, the Aimpoint CompM4 and Aimpoint CompM4s are identical.
We choose to present these 2 sights separately on the website as they do look different.
Designed for 3rd generation night vision technology
The CompM4 sight can also be used by hunters and sport shooters who need night vision compatibility.
The performance of CompM4 sight is optimized for use with all generations of night vision devices (NVDs), but is ideal for 3rd generation night vision technology.
The clearest, brightest image possible
Aimpoint’s unique coating on the front lens reflects the dot’s selected frequency of red light at near 100% efficiency to give the highest possible dot brightness with the least amount of energy while other wavelengths in the visible and near-infrared part of the spectrum pass with a minimum of reduction. This provides the clearest, brightest image possible when used with a 3rd generation Night Vision Device (NVD).
Ready for use around the clock
With 7 NVD-compatible brightness settings and 9 daylight settings including one extra-bright setting, the CompM4 sight is ready for round the clock use.
Unique features of the CompM4
- High battery compartment
Unique features of the CompM4 and CompM4s
- Compatible with every generation of NVD
- ACET technology allows up to 80,000 hours (over 8 years) of daytime operation on one AA battery
- Internal voltage regulator allows the CompM4 to be used with any AA size battery
- 7 NVD settings and 9 daylight settings
- Mount base is keyed into to the body of the sight to absorb recoil
- Mount base screws directly into the sight – no separate sight ring required.
- 500,000 hours of use on NVD setting
- 2 MOA dot for close combat and long distance engagement
- Matches perfectly with Aimpoint® 3XMag
- Unequalled light transmission
- Front lens opening is threaded for addition of killFlash® anti-reflective device
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Vertical spacer included
- Type classified as the U.S. Army’s new M68CCO
- Improved adjustment caps are easier to remove and protected against impact
- Can be used with a carry handle adapter for use on all M16 rifles
- Mechanical switch for speed and reliability
Standard features for all Aimpoint® sights
- Unlimited field of view
- Parallax-free and unlimited eye relief
- Unaffected by extreme weather conditions
- Rugged, durable construction
- No hazardous materials
- No laser emission that could be harmful to your eyes
- Increased aiming confidence
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||780.00|