Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic / PRO (12841)
Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic 12841, Removable Spacer, QRP2 Rail Grabber Mount, Threaded Front Lens
ALL OPTICS MUST SHIP TO THE CUSTOMER'S BILLING ADDRESS. Orders placed with an optic shipping to a separate address (other than that of an FFL holder) will be cancelled.
A hard-anodized 30mm tube was utilized, enclosing a high efficiency circuit that allows the sight to be turned on and left on for up to three years using a single battery.
The front lens utilizes a unique band-pass coating, which allows the sight to be used with all generations of night vision devices. The modular QRP2 mount includes a removable spacer that indexes the sight at the optimal height for co-witness with the standard iron sights on AR15/M16/M4 Carbine style weapons. This spacer can be removed to enable the use of the sight on police shotguns or sub-machineguns. The QRP2 mount also incorporates a torque-limiting twist knob that provides the optimal level of pressure on the rail while completely eliminating the possibility of over-tightening. Both the front and rear lenses are recessed within the sight body to provide protection against impact damage, scratches, and fingerprints.
Flip covers are included to further protect the lenses, and a transparent rear lens cover is utilized allowing the user to engage a target with the lens covers closed in an emergency situation. A two Minute of Angle (2 MOA) red dot is utilized to allow maximum accuracy at all distances and under all environmental conditions.
Unique features for Patrol Rifle Optic
• Always ready - always on. Turn it on for up to 3 years using one single battery.
No need to fumble with switches prior to use.
• 2 minute of angle red dot for accurate target engagement at all distances.
• In service date and battery change date reminders makes inventory tracking
and maintenance easy.
• Enhanced speed on target and increased first shot hit probability when compared
to iron sights and magnified scopes.
• Compatible with all generations of night vision devices and may be used with
Aimpoint 3X Magnifier and Concealed Engagement unit.
• Hard anodized aluminum alloy housing. Rugged enough for real world
conditions and waterproof to 150 feet.
• Threaded front lens opening allows use of screw-in anti-reflection device (ARD).
• Front and rear flip covers keep lenses clean.
• Transparent rear flip cover allows use of the sight (with both eyes open) even with
both covers closed in an emergency.
• Battery and adjustment cap retainer straps means you will never lose your pieces.
• Modular mount set up for use on flat-top AR15, M4 Carbine and M16 rifles.
(Adapter available for carry handle mounting)
• Removable spacer. Remove for use on shotguns and sub-guns.
• QRP2 rail grabber mount. Snap knob three times for a perfect mount.
Will not deform your rail like many other mounts.
• Recessed lens openings helps prevent against impact damage,
fingerprints and scratches.
Law Enforcement carbines, rifles, shotguns and submachineguns
*For military and law enforcement personnel only
|Display Actual Price||On Gesture|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||437.00|