Beretta 3032 Tomcat J320115
.32ACP, 7 Round Capacity, Tip-up Barrel Latch
The 3032 Tomcat offers all the features of the 21 Bobcat. Both pistols have a snag-proof design that permits quick presentation to the target, a slide blade front sight for fast target acquisition, and a smooth, crisp trigger pull in double/single action.
QUALITY POCKET PISTOLS.
The same dedication to advanced design, uncompromising quality and strict quality control that make the 92FS, Cougar and Cheetah such international standouts is found in all Beretta small caliber, pocket-size pistols. Simplicity, safety and practical use are their best qualities.
PRACTICAL AND SIMPLE.
The exclusive tip-up barrel allows the user to easily load a round directly into the chamber. It also assists in the safe clearing of the pistol by allowing a live round to be easily removed from the chamber and the bore quickly checked. Jamming and stovepiping problems are virtually eliminated by the open slide design shared by all small frame Berettas.
|1) Barrel. Forged out of special high-strength steel; precisely rifled for accuracy. The Inox models feature stainless steel barrels.
2) Slide. Machined out of high-strength carbon steel and specially heat treated.
3) Sights. Notched rear sight and blade front sight for fast target acquisition.
4) Frame-mounted. Manual, conveniently thumb operated.
5) Contoured Tang. Top of the grip area is precisely curved and relieved to snugly accommodate the shooter’s hand, thus protecting the thumb web from being pinched by the slide and increasing the pistol control upon firing.
6) Frame. Made of a special alloy, noticeably stronger, lighter and more corrosion resistant than stainless steel. In all other models the frame is made of special aluminum alloy forgings and anodized black or gray.
7) Tip-up Barrel Latch.
8) Trigger Pull. Smooth, crisp pull in double/single action.
9) Snag Proof Design. Smooth contours permit quick, smooth draw.
3032 TOMCAT. EXCELLENT POWER VS WEIGHT.
Stopping power, concealability and lightweight – that’s what the double-action Tomcat is all about. Using 60-grain .32 ACP (7.65 mm) hollow-point ammunition, this latest addition to Beretta’s small frame collection provides firepower equalling the punch of a .380 (9mm Short). Yet, all this serious capability is packed into a compact, lightweight 4.9” (125 mm), 14.5 ounce (400 gr.) package. A drift-adjustable rear sight provides for superior accuracy. Available in the Tritium version featuring the tritium luminous front sight in some countries.
3032 TOMCAT INOX.
This new model has a stainless steel slide and barrel. The alloy frame is gray anodized to match the color and finish of the stainless components. The trigger, hammer, safety, magazine and other parts are blued. All other features are the same as the Tomcat.
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|