Bushmaster Super Light Carbine .223
Bushmaster Super Light Carbine BCWA3F16SL, .223 Rem, 16" Barrel, Railed upper, 1/9 Twist
Bushmaster SuperLights feature a 16¨ barrel design adapted from the original G.I. “pencil barrel” profile. When combined with a 6 Position Telestock, it makes our lightest aluminum Carbine ever.
- 16” Superlight Slim Profile Barrel is Chrome lined in both Bore
and Chamber for excellent accuracy and long life. Dimensions are .670“ to .565” diameter under the sight base, and .570” diameter out to the muzzle. The ChromeMoly Steel Barrel, and other exposed steel parts of the weapon are Manganese Phosphate finished to insure protection against corrosion or rust.
- Upper Receivers available in A2 or A3 Configurations – A2 Upper Receiver has a 300 – 800 meter rear sight system (with 1 M.o.A. Elevation and ½ M.o.A. Windage adjustments). A3 Upper Receiver has a 300 – 600 meter rear sight system (with ½ M.o.A. Elevation and Windage adjustments). The A3 Upper Receiver incorporates a Picatinny configuration mounting rail allowing easy attachment of most accessory sights, scopes, or optic devices.
- Available Buttstocks include either the 6 Position Telestock.
- Shipped in a Lockable, Hard Plastic Case with Operator’s Safety
Manual, 30 Round Magazine, Orange Safety Block and Black Web Sling
- One Year Bushmaster Warranty
|Weight w/o Magazine||5.1 Lbs|
|Mode of Operation||Semi-auto|
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
|Caliber||5.56mm / 223|