EOTech MPO II
EOTech MPO II, Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems, single quick detach throw lever, Fogproof internal optics
ALL OPTICS MUST SHIP TO THE CUSTOMER'S BILLING ADDRESS. Orders placed with an optic shipping to a separate address (other than that of an FFL holder) will be cancelled.
For the infantryman, target ranges vary in ever-changing battlefield conditions. The MPO provides a solution for engaging threats in CQB situations, then quickly transitioning to a 500m targeting or surveillance situation, and then quickly back to a 25m room clearing exercise. Instant transition is achieved through a quick Flip -to Side (FTS) mount that offers a simple, quick disconnect feature to remove the magnifier and base. This durable, night vision compatible system offers wide field optical performance with superior light transmission for visibility in extreme low light conditions.
The EXPS3-4 is configured with a new ballistic matching reticle image for the M4 carbine. The battle tested circle/dot reticle will be offered along with a series of 1 MOA aiming dots that are vertically aligned and calibrated specifically for the ballistic drop of .223 caliber ammunition. The reticle provides 4 aiming dots for target distances of 0-300m, 400m, 500m, and 600m. The use of a magnifier is stongly recommended.
- Aiming dots may not be distinguishable from each other without magnification.
- Single transverse 123 battery to reduce sight length
- Ballistic reticle specific to .223 caliber munitions
- Compatible with Gen I-III+ Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Shortened base only requires at most 2 3/4 inch of rail space
- Battery cap and latch are eliminated and replaced with a simple O-ring, tethered cap; better sealing is achieved
- Average battery life at brightness level 12 is roughly 600 hours
- Side buttons, NV compatible with a single quick detach throw lever
- Magnification Fixed: 3.25X
- Eye Relief: 1.97" (50mm)
- Length: 4.6" (117mm)
- Weight: 11.9oz (372 grams)
- Temperature: -40 to 160 F
- Waterproof: 33 ft.
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Mount: MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Field of View: 6 degrees
- Retrofits to all HWS models
- Included 7mm riser for raised bases
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|