Beretta 92A1 9mm J9A9F11
9mm, Type F: Decocker and Manual Safety, 17+1 Round Capacity, Accessory Rail
New for 2010, the Model 92A1 and 96A1 represent Beretta’s evolution of the world famous 92FS pistol.
Combining the best elements of the 92FS and the 90-Two,these pistols feature:
A. Higher capacity magazines: 17 rounds in 9mm available separately. Completely interchangeable with other 92 family magazines. THREE 10-round magazines included per pistol.
B. Removable front sight: Allows the user to easily replace a damaged sight or replace it with an accessory sight.
C. Accessory rail: The frame of the A1’s have an integral MIL-STD-1913 rail for rapid attachment of tactical lights and laser aiming devices.
D. Internal recoil buffer: Increases service life by reducing stress on the receiver created by the more powerful .40 S&W caliber ammunition.
E. Captive recoil spring assembly: The single-piece design simplifies the assembly and disassembly process and minimizes the possibility of spring loss.
F. Rounded trigger guard: Updated styling to conform with current pistol gripping practices.
92 FS. A LEGENDARY FIREARMS.
The most tested and trusted personal defense weapon in history.
The 92FS, designated M9 by the U.S. Military, not only meets or exceeds all U.S. Military testing guidelines, it totally rewrites them.
BERETTA U.S.A. RELIABILITY AND DURABILITY STATISTICS FOR THE BERETTA 9mm PISTOL.
• The average reliability of all M9 pistols tested at Beretta U.S.A. is 17,500 rounds without a stoppage.
• During one test of twelve pistols fired at Beretta U.S.A. before Army supervision, Beretta-made M9 pistols shot 168,000 rounds without a single malfunction.
• The Beretta 9mm pistol was the most reliable of all pistols tested in the 1984 competition which resulted in the award of the M9 contract to Beretta.
• Two-thirds of all M9 pistols endurance tested at Beretta U.S.A. fired 5,000 rounds without a single mal function or, at most, with only one malfunction.
• The average durability of Beretta M9 slides is over 35,000 rounds, the point at which U.S. Army testing ceases.
• The average durability of M9 frames is over 30,000 rounds. The average durability of M9 locking blocks is 22,000 rounds.
|Weight Unloaded||33.9 oz|
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||550.95|