FN FNS-9 Stainless (66926)
Striker Fire, 9mm, 4" Barrel
Firing the popular and economical 9mm cartridge, FNS-9 offers the simplicity of double-action striker-fired operation with the additional security of a manual safety. All operating controls are fully ambidextrous for ease of use with either hand and from any shooting position. Three-dot Night sights are standard with the innovative Deep-V rear sight notch for faster, more precise sighting. Both the slide and barrel are stainless steel with front serrations, while the checkered polymer frame has two interchangeable backstraps and lanyard eyelets. The MIL-STD 1913 under-frame rail accepts tactical lights and lasers.
- Striker-Fired Autoloader
- Double-action operation with manual safety levers
- 5.5 to 7.7 lbs. trigger pull
- All stainless steel construction
- External extractor with loaded chamber indicator
- Front and rear cocking serrations
- Three-Dot night sights
- Hammer-forged stainless steel
- Polished chamber and feed ramp
- Rugged Polymer Construction with replaceable steel frame/slide rails
- Two interchangeable backstrap inserts with lanyard eyelets
- MIL-STD 1913 accessory mounting rail
- Serrated trigger guard
- Fully-ambidextrous safety levers
- Fully-ambidextrous slide stop levers
- Fully-ambidextrous magazine release button
- 4" barrel
- 1 in 10" RH Twist Rate
- Weight 25.2oz. empty
- Length 7.25"
- Height 5.5"
- Width 1.55"
- 17 round magazine capacity
- Double-action with manual safety levers (MS)
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|