Bushmaster Carbon 15 Flat Top Carbine 16" Barrel 5.56MM (90728)
Flat Top, 16 Inch Barrel, 5.56mm, B.M.A.S. Dual Aperture Flip-up Rear Sight
The Bushmaster C15 M4 Type Carbines are a unique hybridization of traditional AR-15 type features with space-age Carbon 15 composite molded Receivers for light weight and rugged durability.
- Lightweight Carbon 15 Composite Receivers – 40% stronger and 40% lighter than comparable aircraft aluminum receivers – unaffected by moisture – will not corrode – matte black throughout (no surface finish to wear off). Upper Receiver includes anodized aluminum Picatinny rail for unlimited sight, scope or optics mounting.
- 16" M4 Profile Barrel chambered for 5.56mm NATO/.223 Rem. caliber, – Chrome Lined in both Bore and Chamber for long wear and ease of maintenance – standard threaded muzzle (1/2” x 28 T.p.I.) fitted with Izzy Flash Suppressor. Barrel finish is mil. spec. Manganese Phosphate for protection against corrosion and rust.
- Front Sight is AR Type Base with Post – adjustable for elevation. Rear Sight is a B.M.A.S. Dual Aperture Flip-up – adjustable for windage.
- 6 Position TeleStock offers light weight, carrying ease and quick handling. Carbine length Handguards have internal aluminum shields to protect against heat build-up in rapid fire sequences.
- Shipped with Operation and Safety Manual, 30 Round Magazine and Black Web Sling.
- One Year Bushmaster Warranty
|Features & Specifications
[Metric in brackets]
|Caliber:||5.56mm or .223 Rem.|
|Magazine Capacity:||30 Rounds (accepts all M16 / AR15 type)|
|Overall Length:||37” [93.98 cm]|
|Barrel Length:||16” [40.64 cm]|
|Rifling:||1 turn in 9” [22.8 cm]
R.H. Twist / 6 grooves & lands
|Weight w/o magazine:||5.77 lbs. [2.62 kg]|
|Weight of empty magazine:||.25 lbs [.11 kg]|
|Weight of loaded magazine:||1.0 lbs. [.45 kg]|
|Mode of Operation:||Gas Operated /
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
|Caliber||5.56mm / 223|