Daniel Defense DDM4 V4S (02-088-11034)
11.5" barrel, DDM4 rail, carbine length gas system, 5.56mm
DANIEL DEFENSE DDM4V4®S
The DDM4V4s is Daniel Defense’s latest short-barreled rifle (SBR). Its design is based on an extremely popular configuration that we’ve been providing to law enforcement personnel and agencies as well as civilian users who demand a lightweight, durable, and dependable SBR. Built around a free-floating, Cold Hammer Forged 11.5” barrel, the DDM4V4s delivers optimal maneuverability, reliability, accuracy, and terminal ballistics using a wide variety of ammunition.
Our DDM4 Rail 10.0 shields the rifle’s barrel and carbine length, low profile gas block. This lightweight, ergonomic rail system affords ample room for securely mounting multiple accessories and offers the longest possible sight radius with iron sights. Quick-disconnect attachment points are fully integrated to the front and back of the rail on both sides for tangle-free, ambidextrous sling attachment. Three removable high-temperature-resistant Daniel Defense Rail Panels provide a secure, comfortable grip while also protecting the support hand from heat. Pairing an 11.5” barrel and a DDM4 Rail 10.0 also ensures compatibility with a wide variety of muzzle devices and sound suppressors for even more rifle customization. This platform comes standardly equipped with our rugged and extremely comfortable Daniel Defense Buttstock and Pistol Grip.
This firearm is a regulated item by the National Firearms Act (NFA). Please check with your local and state municipalities for any further regulatory requirements. It is the buyer’s responsibility to make sure they comply with all NFA rules and applicable laws.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 11.5″ Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
- GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- BUFFER: H Buffer
- SIGHTS: Sold Separately
- HANDGUARD: DDM4 Rail 10.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- RECEIVER EXTENSION: 6 Position Mil-Spec 7075-T6 Aluminum
- BUTTSTOCK: Daniel Defense Buttstock, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
- GRIP: Daniel Defense Vertical Grip, Glass-Filled Polymer with Soft-Touch Overmolding
- RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
- Made in the USA!
All Daniel Defense products carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense product shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your product in the most expeditious manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or incorrect installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Manufacturing # / SKU||02-088-11034-|
|Muzzle Thread||1⁄2×28 TPI (Threads Per Inch)|
|Product Weight||5.85 lbs|
|Length||26 ¾” – 29 7/8”|
|Magazine||Magpul PMAG 30-Round|
|Case||Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case|
|Caliber||5.56mm / 223|
|Barrel Lining||Chrome Lined|