Daniel Defense DDM4V1 (02-050-15027)
Carbine Length Gas System, 5.56mm NATO, DDM4 Rail 12.0 FSP, Daniel Defense furniture
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine, v1 marks the culmination of nearly a decade of dedication by Daniel Defense. Every aspect of this rifle was engineered with the tactical professional and shooting enthusiast in mind. Built to redefine the benchmark in small arms performance, this precision-crafted firearm will perform faithfully in any Military, Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, and Home or Personal Security Environment.
Materials & Construction
Precision crafted from the highest quality material available today with meticulous attention to detail, The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine will prove to be the benchmark in the industry.
- Lower Receiver: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps
- Barrel: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 16″ M4 Profile, Carbine Gas System, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate coated
- Chamber: 5.56 NATO
- Flash Hider: A2 Birdcage Flash Hider
- Bolt Carrier Group: Mil-Spec MP Tested, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Buffer: H Buffer
- Sights: Daniel Defense A1.5 Fixed Rear Sight; Pinned “F” Marked Front Sight Base
- Handguard: Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail, 12" FSP
- Buttstock: Daniel Defense
- Magazine: MAGPUL 30 round PMag in Black
- Vertical Grip: Daniel Defense
- Case: Comes with Custom Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
- Made in the USA!
The Daniel Defense M4 Carbine carries a 100% satisfactions guarantee against defects in original materials and workmanship. If your Daniel Defense M4 Carbine shows evidence of such defects, Daniel Defense will make every accommodation to fix, repair, or replace your firearm in the most expeditious and inexpensive manner possible. Daniel Defense does not warranty products or damage caused to our products by the correct or in correct installation of other manufacturer’s products. Be sure to retain your sales slip as proof of purchase date when making a claim.
|Caliber||5.56mm / 223|
|Barrel Lining||Chrome Lined|