Six Shell Capacity, 12 ga, Mossberg 500 / 590
The GG&G unique design provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Mossberg 500/590 Side Saddle Shell Holder facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Compatible with the short tactical length forearms only. Longer length sporting forearms will need to be replaced prior to installation of the Mossberg Side Saddle.
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The Mossberg 500/590 Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin and ejector replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receivers finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapons serial number. Holds six rounds of 12 ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or the top loading of the chamber.
- With the Mossberg 500 Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooters style of reloading.
- The side saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weighs 5.1 oz.
- 6.5” overall length.