Six Shell Capacity, 12 ga., Lightweight
The unique design provides quick access to your ammunition at an angle that matches your hand. The GG&G Remington Side Saddle facilitates loading the mag tube and the chamber. Compatible with the short tactical length forearms only. Longer length sporting forearms will need to be replaced prior to installation of the Remington Side Saddle.
- As easy to install as changing a car tire.
- No modifications are required to the weapon for installation.
- The Remington Side Saddle mounts solidly to receiver using provided steel trigger pin replacement bolts.
- Non-marring backing plate will not damage the receivers finish. The backing plate is cut out to view weapons serial number. Holds six rounds of 12 ga ammunition at a unique angle of 15 degrees to facilitate the speed of bottom loading the magazine tube or the top loading of the chamber.
- With the Remington Side Saddle Shell Holder, shotshells can be retained in base up or base down position depending on shooters style of reloading.
- The side saddle features a durable, oil resistant, replaceable shotshell retention system.
- Manufactured from 6061 T-6 aluminum.
- Type III hard anodized black per mil-spec.
- Ergonomic design including lightning cuts for weight reduction.
- Weighs 5.5 oz.
- 6.5” overall length.
- Fits the Remington 870, 1100, and 1187