Magpul MBUS Backup Sight Rear, Foliage
Gen 2, Foliage
The new MBUS (Magpul Back-Up Sight) GEN 2 is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight.
The dual aperture MBUS Rear Sight is adjustable for windage and fits most 1913 Picatinny rail equipped weapons, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform.
Made in U.S.A.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 receiver rail and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the dual flip apertures
- Sight can still be folded with either large or small aperture in position
- Detent knob easily and positively adjusts windage
- MBUS – Rear Gen 2
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.3 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
- Reduced size for greater optics compatibility (folds to a profile of only approximately a half-inch)
- Both small and large apertures are on the same plane
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||55.05|