Magpul PRS Stock FDE AR10/SR25
PRS Stock FDE
he Magpul PRS (Precision Rifle/Sniper) – AR15/M16 Model is a drop-in, precision-adjustable butt stock for rifles with A1/A2 fixed stocks. Designed to offer the fine-tuned, customized feel of a precision target stock, the PRS is adjustable for both comb height and length-of-pull without sacrificing the durability necessary to withstand the operational environment. Compared to the A2 stock, the PRS can shorten LOP by .25" or extend it by .75" as well as provide three-quarters of an inch of comb height adjustment. Machined aluminum adjustment knobs feature positive-locking click detents to maintain position under recoil and allows easy, tool-less adjustments by simply rotating the knobs. Aluminum butt-plate and alloy steel adjustment shafts provide stability and strength to withstand severe impact conditions. Rubber butt-pad offers positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage for optimal accuracy even with body armor or modular gear. Bottom Picatinny-type rail allows for monopod use, additional sling mounts or storage. Stock includes all mounting hardware for A1/A2 type rifles with fixed stock.
Made in U.S.A.
- Mounts to rifle-length receiver extension tube without A2 spacer (not included)
- Enhanced strength aluminum butt-plate withstands severe impact and recoil up to .50 BMG
- Rubber butt-pad provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage
- Machined aluminum adjustment knobs with positive locking click detents
- Black, hardened, solid steel adjustment shafts finished with a ferritic nitrocarburizing process
- All aluminum components finished with MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing
- Stout construction provides extra weight for improved weapon balance and stability
- Bottom Picatinny-type rail with removable cover for use with a monopod
- Sling Mounts
- Front/Rear - 1.25" aluminum sling loops (left-right reversible)
- PRS Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.80"
- PRS AR15/M16 Stock
- Weight: 1.68 lb.
- Weight, w/ rifle receiver extension: 1.90 lb.
- Length: 10.45-11.45 in.
- LOP Adjustment: ~39 Clicks (0.026 in. / click)
- LOP Adjustment Range: 1.00 in.
- LOP, Min: 13.3 in.
- LOP, Max: 14.3 in.
- Cheek Height Adjustment: ~29 Clicks (0.026 in. / click)
- Cheek Height Adjustment Range: 0.75 in.
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||242.25|