Collapsible stock, adjustable cheek-piece, ergo-grip
Order a new Springfield M1A and a Sage EBR stock at the same time, and we'll do the installation for free!
This is a Sage EBR collapsbile stock for the M14. Collapsible stock is included. Grip contains a plug to hold batteries.
M14 ALCS BLK: M14/M1A EBR tactical aluminum chassis stock with telescoping butt stock, adjustable cheek rest, and butt pad.
- Chassis is precision machined from a solid billet of high strength aircraft grade aluminum.
- Standard M14 and M1A actions are easily installed using existing M14 tools, making the conversion a true drop-in.
- Rigidity of the chassis increases accuracy and reliability.
Operating Rod Block
- Precision machined from ordnance grade steel and designed to interface in close tolerance with the aluminum stock chassis.
- Additional stock bedding is eliminated by the op-rod block being joined to the chassis by three 1/4" screws and the standard trigger mechanism.
- Increases reliability and tighter groups.
- Straight line recoil decreases muzzle jump and felt recoil.
- Adjustable length of pull facilitates the use of body armor and stock fits for all shooters.
- Full size soft recoil pad.
- 1913 Picitanny rail above the pistol grip is engineered to provide close eye relief for night vision modules.
- Thumb release facilitates fast and easy opening.
Sling Mounting Points
- All sling mounting points are steel.
- Three ambidextrous 1-1/4" sling slot locations:
- Movable front plate.
- Ambidextrous sling position located between the chassis and the collapsible stock, above pistol grip.
- Rear ambidextrous sling mount at the butt end of the collapsible stock under the cheek rest.
Adjustable Cheek Rest
- Robust glass filled polymer full contour cheek rest.
- 2" vertical adjustment in 1/4" increments.
- The cheek rest is field adjustable, using the tip of a 7.62mm bullet.
- Convenient self stowing tensioning wrench releases cheek rest for adjustment and eliminates cheek rest movement when in its stowed position.
Sighting and Optical Mounting Surfaces
- All mounting surfaces are Mil-Spec 1913 Picitanny Rail.
- 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock rail.
- 6 o'clock rail.
- 12 o'clock one piece machined top with integral rail.
- Collapsible stock main body-1.75" 1913 rail.
- Optional: Auxiliary stripper clip sight base (Not Included), Detachable Cantilevered Sight Base (Not Included)
- Detachable Forearm
- Formed KYDEX construction.
- Easily removed from stock chassis.
- Built in palm swell.
- Minimizes heat transfer generated by high firing rates.
- Accepts Sage International, Ltd. vertical foregrip when the detachable forearm is mounted.
- WILL NOT WORK WITH A LUGGED RECEIVER FROM SPRINGFIELD. WILL NOT WORK WITH HEAVY-WEIGHT BARRELS. FITS STANDARD AND MEDIUM WEIGHT BARRELS.
- Stocks feature the five-screw top cover.
When purchasing any item from Clyde Armory Inc we remove any and all liability from Clyde Armory Inc associated with the purchase and use of this product. The customer understands and is acknowledging adherence to all state laws that are applicable to the item purchased and will not use it or install it counter to state law.