Springfield M1A SOCOM II AA9627
16.25" Barrel 1:11" Twist, Black Synthetic Stock, VLTOR Cluster Rail
Springfield Armory SOCOM rifles are compact, powerful, close quarter battle rifles, but they are chambered for 7.62mm NATO. They still pack plenty of punch to reach out and make that crucial shot at a distance. They feature 16-inch barrels (the shortest allowed for a civilian-owned rifle) made possible by a re-tuned gas system. A proprietary, high-efficiency muzzle brake virtually eliminates miuzzle rise, enabling you to stay on target for faster, more accurate follow-up shots. The new Cluster Rail System of the SOCOM II further enhances its versatility by accommodating virtually any optic, light, or other accessory designed to fit a standard Picatinny rail.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm NATO (.308WIN)
- Magazines: 1 – 10 Round, Parkerized
- Barrel: 16.25”, 6 Groove, 1:11 Right Hand Twist, Parkerized
- Front Sight: XS Sights Post w/ Tritium Insert
- Rear Sight: Enlarged Military Aperture (Ghost Ring), Adjustable for Windage and Elevation
- Trigger: 2 Stage Military Trigger, 5-6 lbs.
- Length: 37.25”
- Weight: 10.5 lbs.
- Model: AA9627
*Red dot sight not included.
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|