Streamlight TLR-1 Game Spotter
Only 1 left
Rail Locating Keys, Remote Switch, Door Switch, Lithium Batteries.
- Features a shock-proof, green C4® LED that produces a long-range beam that reaches 350 meters
- Green LED combined with a deep-dish parabolic reflector produces an intense hot-spot that provides long-range identification, preserves night vision and won’t spook varmints
- 31,000 candela peak beam intensity; 150 lumens; Runs 1.75 hours
- Mounts directly to all MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rails and weapons with Glock-style rails
- Includes rail locating keys for mounting to a variety of rails and lithium batteries.
- Available with either standard door switch or remote door switch.
- Standard Switch: Ambidextrous momentary/steady On-Off.
- Remote Switch: Momentary/steady On-Off and port plug for remote switch assembly
- Tethered battery door and latch mechanism prevents battery door loss while providing easy battery replacement.
- One handed snap-on and tighten interface keeps hands away from muzzle when attaching/detaching
- Extensively live-fire tested impact resistant construction
- Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
- Durable anodized aluminum construction
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- IPX7 waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Operating temperature: -40°F to +120°F
- Serialized for positive identification
- Length with standard switch: 4.83 in. (12.27 cm); 5.3 oz (150.3 grams) with standard switch and batteries
- Length with remote switch: 5.25 in (13.34 cm); 5.6 oz (158.8 grams) with remote switch and batteries
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
Write Your Own Review