Surefire Ear Pro Listen/Talk Comm System
Out of stock
Listen/Talk Radio Communication System EP210-TP, Push-to-Talk (PTT), Shielded Cable, Omni-Directional High-Gain Microphone
- The EP210 is a two-wire, single-cable radio communication system featuring an electronic ear coil (EA50) with an inline direct-connect speaker. The system utilizes the Push-to-Talk (PTT) button at the radio's side mount to transmit.
- Shielded cable to reduce radio and electromagnetic interference (EMI/RFI), wrapped in Kevlar® and jacketed in thermoplastic urethane for resistance to flex fatigue, abrasion, chemicals, and extreme temperatures.
- Omni-directional, high-gain microphone picks up sound more easily from the user, no matter in which direction they speak. Machined from rugged aluminum, it is water resistant and incorporates an integrated windscreen for optimal performance under harsh conditions.
- Electronic ear coil (EA50) featuring direct-connect inline speaker, acoustically tuned to enhance voice communication frequencies, encased in an aerospace-grade machined-aluminum pod.
- Gold-plated electrical connectors provide superior conductivity and corrosion resistance.
- Medical-grade Tygothane® dry sound tube releases condensation moisture and is acoustically tuned for optimal clarity of voice frequencies.
- Ergonomic EarPro CommEar Comfort (EP1) earpiece funnels incoming transmissions covertly into your ear while still allowing for normal hearing; can be worn under a helmet or mask, or while using headphones or telephone.
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|
Write Your Own Review
Check items to add to the cart or