Walther P22 (5120300)
.22 LR, DA/SA, 10+1 Capacity
Action & Fun
Whether you are looking for a pistol for affordable training or simply the excitement of shooting, the P22 is the pistol for you. The WALTHER P22 is fascinating in its compact size, while still maintaining all of the features of a full-size pistol. Constructed using a modular manufacturing concept, the P22 offers several different equipment configurations. The barrel can be changed out or a red dot sight can be mounted--almost instantly.
Features of the P22
- Interchangeable frame back straps create an ideal fit to the shooter's hand
- Compact design and light-weight are achieved by a modern polymer frame (just 480 grams, including the magazine)
- Traditional double-action operation
- Ambidextrous controls for both left and right hand shooters
- Integrated trigger lock, loaded chamber indicator
- Magazine disconnect, hammer safety and firing pin safety for safe and reliable operation
- Modern, eye catching high tech design
- Fixed barrel for incredible accuracy
- Windage adjustable rear sight and elevation adjustment with interchangeable front sights for variations in shooter operation
- Interchangeable barrel (sold separately) can convert the P22 from the standard configuration to the target version in minutes
- Includes 1 Magazine
Important Note: Purchase of P22 Interchangeable Barrels Void Where Prohibited or Restricted By Law.
Barrel Length: 3.4"
Dimensions, L/H/W: 6.3"/4.5"/1.1"
Weight (without Mag): 15.1 oz.
Sights: 3-Dot adj.
Magazine Capacity: 10 Rounds
Trigger Weight: 11 lbs./4 lbs.
|Display Actual Price||No|
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|